We are happy to announce a personality development program by our associates The Dawn Club.
The Dawn Club has been conducting such programs and workshops on soft skills for the past 20 years.
Gerald D'cunha, the principal faculty, is the founder secretary of The Dawn Club. In association with its founder president T R Ramakrishnan, he has conducted many personality developments for the youth of all ages.
We strongly recommend the course which has developed able leaders, great entrepreneurs, renowned trainers and confident executives in every field.
Details of the program are as follows:
1. Course duration - 2 months... Apr. 10 to June 10 (A few days here and there as far as starting and ending dates are concerned)
2. Five sessions a week - Four on week days and one on Sunday... each session with 2 1/2 to 3 hrs duration;
3. Essentially a Self-growth programme through series of sessions on Public Speaking/Workshops/Debates/GD's/ and sessions to sensitize young ones towards careers and goals in life;
4. Faculty consists of Mr. T.R. Ramakrishnan, Mr. Gerald D'Cunha, Shri. Uday Acharya, Shri. Ram Mohan, Mrs. Soniya Oberoi, Mr. Manjeet Singh and others;
5. A certificate will be issued on completion of the course;
4. Course fees: Rs. 5,000/-;
5. Cheque to be drawn in favour of THE DAWN CLUB;
6. For enrollment/inquiry contact Mr. Gerald D'Cunha on 9833997266 or o22 30562152.